Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
- FEATURED (37)
- On sale (20)
- PCB ASSEMBLY (111)
- LAB & TEST (71)
- PLASTICS (55)
TK725 - Dr. Storage X2E-480 Dehumidifying Cabinet
Ex Tax: $0.00
Built to maintain an internal environment of humidity
Electrical Requirements: 230V & 110V available
External Size: 610mm w x 1.37m h x 710mm d
Internal Size: 596mm w x 1.20m h x 660mm d
Internal Capacity : 0.48 cu mtrs
Data Logger : Optional
Data Reader : Optional
Nitrogen Dry Modules (QDN) : Included
Manufactured in: Taiwan
All Dr. Storage cabinets comply with J-STD-033B
Moisture sensitive SMD packages exposed in the air should be stored in Dr. Storage X2E or T40 series for resetting the floor life. For example: if MSD parts of MSD Level 4, 5 and 5a are exposed for less than eight hours, they can be stored in a dry cabinet for resetting the floor life. However, if their exposure time is longer than eight hours, the SMD packages should be stored at 40° in a T40 Baking Dry Box to reset the floor life.
Dr. Storage is ideal for all these applications:
- Storing & drying ICs prior to placement.
- Drying and storing multilayer PCBs, either before or after placement.
- Humidity-free storage of film and other materials used in PCB fabrication.
- Effective prevention of oxidation of PCBs stored for bottom-side mounting after completion of topside mounting.
- Desiccant automatically regenerates, thus desiccant level is continuously maintained.
- Contamination-free even drying at room temperature of washed LC glass boards.
- Humidity-free storage of quartz crystals and electrode adhesives used in the manufacture of quartz oscillators.
- Dry storage of moisture-absorbing materials (epoxy resins, chemicals and adhesives).
- Low humidity storage of electronic components to prevent oxidation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: